I wrote the enclosed article for my clients in my program A Weight Off My Mind. I am sharing it with you as it seems to be a place so many of my clients find themselves in.
“The Void” is referred to a time when we are in a period of change. This is a time where you have started to be aware of wanting a life of purpose and meaning, you are questioning why you are here and what are you meant to be doing with your life. This is a time to let go of the outcome, trusting it will turn out the best way possible. I hope you enjoy the blog post below.
T H E V O I D
The Void is a state of consciousness you can go into to expand beyond your current limits, let go of old things, and move to your next level of expansion.
The Void occurs when you are letting go of an aspect of your personality self that no longer fits who you are becoming. In this state you can receive insights and do much inner work. It can last for hours, days or even months. You will experience the void throughout your spirituality journey. – Sanaya Roman
Perhaps at this time you feel like your whole life has been tipped upside down. You’ve known change was coming, however this new awareness of a great reality at times has created more confusion and lack of clarity than before.
Some days you have enthusiastic motivation where you surge through full of energy, other days you feel tired, frustrated and totally over it. Somewhere along this way you forgot life was meant to be fun.
THE VOID IS A STATE OF TRANSITION AND CHANGE
When going through any type of transformation, what needs to be cleared and released will come to the surface. What was hidden is now being exposed.
You will start asking yourself “who am I?”, “what would I love to do with my life?”, “what’s my purpose?”. You question where you fit in. This is a period of time of not knowing.
Things may get messy for a while as you start expanding beyond your old pattering but eventually things balance out and change starts to happen within and around you.
C H A N G E S T H A T M A Y B E O C C U R R I N G
- You realise there is so much more to know about yourself
- Strong foundations in your life are starting to fall away and your life is changing at a rapid pace
- You feel like something is happening however you can’t see it yet
- You feel less social than normal
- You feel lonely even when surrounded by others
- You crave time alone
- Your physical body is needing more sleep or in contrast you feel more energised
- You are in a state of confusion about your life
- Your moods are all over the place
- There is change in your thinking and you have noticed you are thinking in new ways. Somedays you can’t think clearly at all or you are noticing you have become forgetful
- Making decisions and having clarity has become harder
- You experience great clarity and receive new insights
- You start re-examining your life, relationships, beliefs and values
M O V I N G T H R O U G H T H E V O I D
How can you move through this period with more ease and grace?
- Allow your intuition to be your navigator. When you listen to your inner wisdom, follow your heart and speak your truth, you will be lead to the opportunities and life that is in alignment for you.
- This is a time to enter into a state of stillness and silence. Silencing the mind is essential! Spend a few minutes daily in silence
- Let go of all your old preconceived ideas of how your life should be and allow yourself to open up to new choices
- Make your inner work a priority
- Be kind and compassionate to yourself
- Take action when new opportunities start appearing in your life
- Surrender to the new probable futures
- Learn to embrace change and uncertainty
- Visualise everything you want
- Let go of what other people have told you that you should or shouldn’t be. Have a strong foundation of finding out who you are and letting go of who you think you are.
This is an exciting time of change and transformation!