Love is the miracle cure
loving ourselves works miracles in our lives
The relationship we have with ourselves is paramount. It is the foundation for living a healthy, joyful life.
WHEN YOU HAVE UNCONDITIONAL SELF LOVE:
- You accept yourself without judgment
- You have true lasting peace, happiness and fulfilment in your life
- You have a deep sense of trust and understanding of your life
- Loneliness and isolation will disappear
- You don’t mistreat yourself with food
- Suddenly you will be surrounded by love, you will attract your hearts desires
- You feel comfortable in your own skin
- You can handle any situation with respect and dignity
- You will radiate confidence
- Your life just works
- You stop searching outside of yourself
It is not the way we look outside that matters, it’s about how we feel inside. Beauty comes from within. You are so much more than a reflection of what you see in the mirror!
REFLECTING ON YOUR SELF LOVE
Through identifying our negative self beliefs, and investigating their roots, we can then begin to understand why we think the way we do and then implement actions to change those negative self beliefs.
If you believe that you are not lovable or not worthy of self love, take a moment to consider where these beliefs have come from.
- Where does your lovability come from?
- How does your physical body affect your ability to love and give love?
- Is it difficult for me to spend time with myself? If so, what do I fear?
KNOW THAT ALL THE
HAPPINESS, SUCCESS, HEALTH AND ABUNDANCE
THAT YOU EXPERIENCE IN LIFE
COMES DIRECTLY FROM YOUR
WILLINGNESS TO LOVE AND BE LOVED
ACTIVATING UNCONDITIONAL SELF LOVE
Now you have identified the root of your inability to allow yourself unconditional self love, try these suggestions to help you shift your perspective and re-write your self love story:
- When you wake up in the morning, give yourself three loving compliments
- Before you go to sleep think of three good things that you did today
- Accept all parts of yourself today – accept the thoughts you are having, the feelings you are feeling, and all the behaviours and actions you are playing out
- Keep your vibration high, when your vibration is high you will feel good about yourself and your life. What’s happening on the inner is happening in your external life.
- Watch your thoughts, replace negative thoughts with positive ones
- Each day in the mirror say to yourself “I love and accept myself exactly as I am”
- Journal daily to become aware of your thoughts, beliefs and behaviours. When you have the awareness, you can start making changes
- Learn to have compassion and forgiveness for yourself
- Work with the mantra “I love my body’” and act as if it is a reality
- See yourself as your perfect weight now!
- It’s a problem when we give in to the world of outside opinions and appearances, it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks. It’s your opinion of you is what matters. Accept yourself now as you are