When you’re feeling exhausted and fatigued, it’s only natural we assume we have been doing too much and reaching for the physical solution and reasoning. We are SO much more than our physical body and working with this concept in mind we need to address more than the physical issues you’re experiencing.
Fatigue, exhaustion and tiredness can be a bi-product of
- Physical Fatigue symptoms
- Energetic Fatigue symptoms
- Mental Fatigue symptoms
- Emotional Fatigue symptoms
Of all of these symptoms, ‘energetic fatigue’ is the least well-known. Energetic fatigue can be accumulated from all of the toxic energy of
- Negative Beliefs
- Negative Thoughts
- Negative emotions have not yet dealt with
- Unresolved trauma
- Fear, guilt, shame, anger, resentment
You most likely have an idea of the effects of how all of these can weigh us down and make us feel exhausted with all that repetitive toxicity that go around and around. How exhausting!
Signs of Energetic Fatigue
- You eat well, exercise, take vitamins, sleep well and are still exhausted
- You notice your energy changes around certain people, crowds or within various environments
- You are feeling a lack of motivation, feelings of depression, unhappiness
- Life is stagnant and stuck and challenging
- Things keep repeating – bad luck, the same toxic situations and circumstances
- You’re finding yourself disconnected from yourself, others and your intuition
Releasing this energy is the number one focus! We need to release the old to make way for the new. It’s impossible to create vibrancy with old stagnation.
Emotional, psychological and energetic cleansing are just as critical as physical hygiene and cleansing. A helpful first step is to take a look at different areas of your life:
- What is draining me that needs to go — commitments, draining friendships?
- What is holding me back? Is it a person, situation, or a dream I’m not fulfilling?
- What feelings, emotions or memories am I pushing down or away?
- Who do I need to forgive? Do I also need to forgive myself?
- What expectations of self and others do I need to let go of?
- What control dramas am I allowing to out pulled into with others?
- What fears need to be released? Fear creates blocks in your mental, emotional and physical body and has a HEAVY vibration
ILL HEALTH is caused by stuck energy. Underneath the stagnation, there will be a belief and feelings that have risen from trauma that is all sitting in your energy. Here’s some ideas on how to start lifting your energy again:
- Make a commitment to work through your trauma, uncover the beliefs that are fuelling this and clear the emotional triggers
- Pull back your energy from others and learn and implement energetic boundaries
- Reset your energy by being out in nature
- Magnesium baths are a quick way to cleanse your energy
- Sound therapy is a simple quick way to reboot your system
- See a therapist to help you clear your energy, beliefs, trauma and patterning of cycles that keep continuing
Learn to ask for help, we aren’t meant to do it all alone.