Life is the way you make it.
You’ve heard the phrase “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade”, but what does it exactly mean?
Lemons are sour, representing life’s challenges. In contrast, lemonade is sweet and represents changing life challenges into something positive. When there are problems at hand, rather than focusing on the problem, one can find a solution. ⠀
Yes often easier said than done! ⠀
It’s easier to find solutions when you have control of your mind! When you are caught up in the past and in negativity, you can’t see a clear solution ahead. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Let go of thinking life is a struggle.
I am a firm believer we have all the answers within to the questions we seek. You need to take some time out to dive deep and be willing to hear the answers you seek.
- Below is a list of reflection questions to help you gain clarity so you can find solutions to your problems.
- What do I need to see that I am avoiding?
- What needs to change?
- What do I need to change within myself?
- What are the possibilities here?
- What are the facts? What really happened?
- How do I move through this?
- Where do I want to be?
- What is the practical action I need to take? Or could have taken?
- What lesson from this experience could I take with me into the future?
Through a process of reflection, we are able to gain clarity. However, sometimes we are so deep inside our problems that it takes more than just a journey inwards to help us find answers. We may need some guidance or help to make sense of our reflection.
Guidance can come in many different forms. It may be a spiritual mentor, use of natural essences, alternative therapies or healings. Whatever your preference or beliefs an extra hand can often help turn those lemons into lemonade.